Tenant Qualification Requirements
Invested Property Management is a dedicated fair housing provider and will assist all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, handicap (disability), ancestry, marital status, creed, sexual orientation, or any other protected class as defined by local, state and federal housing laws.
- Verifiable combined income of at least 3 times the monthly charges.
- Cash income must be fully documented.
- Income should be stable over past 6 months or longer.
- A combined average credit score of 600+ and record of paying your debts on time.
- No excessive monthly debt payments or too many loans, credit cards, causing you to be overextended.
- No judgments, collections, foreclosures, bankruptcy or repossessions during past 3 years.
- Application must not have any felonies.
- Applicant must not be a convicted/registered sex offender.
- Applicant must not provide any false information.
- Applicant must provide at least 2 years of rental history or have owned their owned residence.
- No prior evictions or lease terminations due to conduct, lease violations, damages or non-payment.
- No prior history of breaking a lease without landlord’s consent, damaging rental property or losing your deposit.
- Proper move-out notice was given to current landlord and no monies are owed.
- Good rental references from current and/or past Landlords.
- Applicant and all potential occupants show a history and willingness to abide by all lease terms, rules and conditions.
- All of our properties are No Smoking properties.
- Smoking of tobacco or marijuana, illegal drug use or illegal activity will not be tolerated.
- No more than 2 occupants per bedroom and no more than 3 unrelated parties.
- We are Pet Friendly on a property by property basis, if approved tenants must sign a Pet Addendum to the lease.
- Service Animals must be disclosed by tenant with proper documentation.
- Additional rules and restrictions will be included in the lease and corresponding addendums.
Applications with borderline qualifications or lack of credit history, may be asked to pay an increased security deposit. We reserve the right to decline any application that does not meet the above qualifications. Co-Signers will be considered on a case by case basis, and we reserve the right to reject any application that requires a co-signer to qualify.
Applications are not processed on a first come, first served basis. Applications will be processed concurrently and we will select the best qualified candidate. If you turn in an incomplete application, it will not be considered until it is completed. Submitting an application will not hold a property for the applicant. Please ensure information is accurate; references or employers not getting back to us can allow a competing application to be completely processed before yours.
If approved, the lease must be signed and deposit paid within 48 hours of notification of approval. Failure to sign and make these payments can lead to cancellation of the lease. An offer to lease or approval is not considered complete until the lease is signed by both parties and the security deposit is paid and received.